Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why do I like Mike?

Why do I like Mike?

I like Mike because he shares the same family values that I do. He indentifies with me in my efforts to work, raise a family and attend college full time. He knows, because he has been there before. Attending seminary, pastoring a small church and having small children. What better candidate to support than one that has been in my shoes?

I like Mike because he stands for what he believes in. Great convictions......unwavering. He doesn't change like the weather or to adapt to the current polls. I can believe what he says.


I like Mike because he is a true Conservative. He will stand up for our Conservative values.

I like Mike because I am tired of the negative, doom and gloom politics. Its time for someone with a sense of humor and a sense of hope to step to the front. That someone is Mike Huckabee.

My fellow Tennesseans, I ask you to join me in my efforts to propel Gov. Mike Huckabee to the front, not only in our great state, but also all across the nation. If you would like to join the effort, please visit the links on the right side of the page.

If you would like to add to "Why I like Mike", suggest a news story about Gov. Huckabee, write a Post for Tennessee for Huckabee or join our email list please contact me at tnconservative@gmail.com .

Thanks and God Bless.
Tennessee for Mike Huckabee

4 comments:

DR said...

Welcome to the Huckabee Blogroll.

Tennessee for Huckabee said...

Thanks!

Dr M E Rosson said...

Come on Tennessee, rally behind a man that will support our values and stand for our future!

Check out my blog on
http://tnchristians4huckabee.blogger.com

Dr M E Rosson said...

Come on Tennessee, rally behind a man that will support our values and stand for our future! I cannot understand why any Christian could have any other candidate. I go to Sunday School with a man named Scott who drives the campaign bus for Governor Huckabee and after two weeks with him he come back to Sunday School fired up and telling me that I was right, Mike is our man! Stand up and be counted and check out my Blog!

Check out my blog on
http://tnchristians4huckabee.blogspot.com